Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cure




Juancho touched on the subject of rebuilding yourself via cycling. Today, I get where he's coming from, but on a more immediate note, I'm thinking more along the lines of the short term reboot.

Life came out of the box swinging today, and it feels like the round may never end.

These are the days, I most want to ride. These are the days I want to sit on the front of the group, and go until I can't feel my fingers anymore. 'Til my arm's tingle and my vision gets spotty. Until the white hot fury burns away, and leaves me clean again.

Sometimes, reducing things to their basal elements, is the easiest way to gain perspective. Since there are no lions to wrestle, or dinosaurs to dodge, I'll just go ride my bike.

3 comments:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Lets do it. I can't find any thing to find fault with when I am breathing through my eye balls.

Juancho said...

Pain brings clarity.

Magnum said...

Give Joe a call at the shop; he needs to chat with you.